CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Winner of American Idol (Jordin Sparks)

Im not much of an american idol fan but do watch the beggining of them all so while my sister, niece and I was at the Keith Urban concert (yes some of those pictures are coming soon) my sister and I was walking back to our seats and my sister got so excited and said hey there is Jordan Sparks and I didn't know who she was talking about and she said it was the winner of the last american idol. She said she wanted a picture of her so we went back to where she was sitting (and yes we had better seats than her haha) lol. She was so sweet to take the time for her fans and take pics and give autographs. Julie wanted more than just a pic of her, she wanted a pic of her with her in it so this made Julie's night even better. Considering the camera I had to use it didn't come out to bad, I really wish I could of taken my better camera in because I know I could of gotten so many better pictures but the camera I had did the job.

8 comments:

Carolyn said...

how cool....Jordan seemed like she'd be so sweet....

Nice of her to pose for a picture

Amy said...

How cool is that? Wasn't she surrounded by bodyguards? She really is beautiful. Glad you were able to capture that for your sister.

Mom2Drew said...

I am the BIGGEST AI you'll meet! This makes me so happy, I loved Jordin!!!!!!

Me said...

Saaaweeeeeeeet!!!!! Jordin Sparks rules!!!! How fun that you got to meet her. Funny that you had better seats. LOL

bprincephoto said...

That is so cool. Sounds like you had a great night.

Amy Covey said...

How cool is that? What a sweetie for taking time for autographs/photos!

Joanne Fowler said...

How fun! That is so cool. And how great to capture this for your sister!

amazing grace said...

that is sooo fun! great pic and how great that she was up for it!

leah