CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Keith Urban in Concert June 8, 2007. Love,Pain & the whole crazy thing. World tour kick-off. US Airways center, Phoneix AZ.

By far the best concert I have ever been to, it might be because Keith Urban is my favorite country singer and the hottest man alive, lol, or because we had floor seats so we were able to go right up to the stage so we were so close to him it was awesome. I took over 300 pictures but I can't add all of them,lol, so these are a few of my favorite's. I wasn't able to take my good camera in so I was stuck using the crappy point and shoot camera, we don't realize how crappy the point and shoot camera's are until we use the DSL camera's for awhile but im just happy that I was able to go see Keith Urban and at least get some decent picture's. Also the camera I used put out so much noise in some of my picture's so I needed to go through them and adjust the noise. Keith had worn a sun's jersey with his name on the back for one of his song and at the end of the song he took it off and threw it out right by me and me and 2 other girls had our hands on it but then the girl that was in the middle of me and the other girl dove for it and knocked it out of my hands and the 2 other girls were on the floor fighting for it, I was bummed I wasn't the one that got it but I still had a awesome time and he put on a awesome show.






4 comments:

Jen said...

He's so hot! I hate to disappoint you but he was never in rehab...he needed a break from Nicole so he was with me....LOL! SO HOT

amazing grace said...

GREAT pics!!! You're having a great summer aren't you??? :)

leah

Michelle said...

great concert pics! i would love to go see him...i didn't used to like him but he's growing on me big time. glad you got to go.

Carolyn said...

great pics! it's hard to get good shots at a concert cause it's usually so dark but you totally rocked these!