CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Light show in Vegas

So many pictures I can post but this is the last I will be posting of Vegas (promise). Time to move onto something else and hopefully start posting the themes. For those who have never been to Vegas these pictures are from a light show on Femont street, the street is pretty long and has a huge screen going all the way across it and once it gets dark they do differnt light shows throughout the night, this one in paticular was of space ships and aliens fighting. The screen is so huge that you can actually see the lines in the pictures so there is no need to adjust your monitor, lol.





4 comments:

Tori said...

How cool! The aliens made me laugh!

cristina said...

Hi Teri!
Still haven't left but I finally managed to have to time to myself and get over here before I leave for Vegas ;)
I must say that you have inspired me to try some cool stuff once I'm over there...I've made my 'bean bag' just as suggested and I went ahead and purchased the 24mm f/2.8 lens...I hope the AV is enough but if not, well I still have the bean bag right?
All of your shots were pretty cool! Full of color and crisp! Hope I can get at least a few shots as good as yours girl :)
So here's my question to you: What else besides the 24mm should I take? 50 1.8, 85 1.8, or the kit(18-55)?... I'm following your advice on the flash and not taking it...and from what I've read, I'm leaning towards the 85mm but I'll wait for your suggestion...Since I leave tomorrow Sunday,(5:30pm) I hope I can hear from you before it's too late, if not...well it's OK...
Thanks for the inspiration girl! And for the advice as well...

Jan said...

Oh, more really colorful, interesting shots!

Amy said...

Oh, I so would love to go to Vegas ~ someday! I really want to see the Grand Canyon and Hoover dam too! All your vegas shots are great! Have fun cristina.