CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Yay, My kitchen is Finally done.

After weeks and weeks of remodeling the kitchen Andy Finally finished it this weekend. We still need to find a new slider and buy a new celling fan but I was able to finally put things in place this weekend. We did all new oak Cabinets, which Rich did a awesome job on them and also included some neat little gadgets and did a different look than we had before. We had all new black with splashes of gold granite counters done and it looks very pretty. We did a nice backsplash with a pewter accent and it finished the look. We bought all new Bosch stainless steel appliances and unless you like to clean all the time stainless steel is not for you, lol. I love the dishwasher, you barely hear the thing running when it's on.

Since Chris is moving out there is so much he needs so it was a good excuse to buy everything new, new cookware, Utensils and small appliances and all I need is new dinnerware which I have my eye on a eight piece set with glasses at Pier 1. I did the coffee theme and found some nice accents here and there to decorate the kitchen. Overall I love the way it came out and next will be our bathroom but not ready for another mess so I want to wait a few weeks but hopefully before Christmas. I still need to take some pics of the kitchen so as soon as I do I will add them.

0 comments: