CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Some things just need to be jotted down.

Although I have no pic's right now they aren't always as important as jotting down memories, Happiness, sadness and everything precious. My blog has been untouched for several weeks now and my memory is not as good as it once was so sometimes I need a little help to remember the important things. Chris and Crystal found a townhome in Valencia and they move into it this Saturday (Nov 3rd, 2007) and although im very happy for him and know he will do really good it still brings a tear to my eyes everytime I think about him moving out and I know Saturday it will hit me more and then even more when he doesn't walk in the door at dinner time when he gets home from work. I know at 23 they should be out on their own but it's still hard to let go after all those years. I can't wait to see his townhome and from what I have heard it's very nice and has all the upgrades, He will be an hour closer to work which will make things so much easier for him and leave him more time at home. It's a big step in his life and it's going to be different for him in the beggining until he manages his money and bills but I wish him the very best. I will post pic's once I get some this weekend.

0 comments: