CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 13, 2007

Back from Hawaii

I got back Tuesday night from a 2 week visit to Hawaii. Stayed on the Big Island in Hilo. I had a really good time and would of loved to stay longer but 2 weeks is a good amount of time. I really love all the different flowers out in Hawaii and went to 3 Botanical gardens and the zoo which was full of beautiful flowers. Also while I was there I visited Kona which was on the other side of the Island, The volcano's, several waterfalls, Black sand beach, the south point of the United States and the refuge of Pu'uhonua o Honaunau historical park and did a lot of shopping. Our hotel room was right on the water and every morning I sat on the balcony and watched the cruise ships come in for the day and at night they would leave. We also had a great view of the firework show they had on the 4th of July from our balcony. It was really a relaxing time and the weather was perfect even though it rained a lot but the rain didn't last long. Compare to the weather out here in Ca it was perfect. Hilo was a very small town and I had to rent a car to go to any tourist locations but I made the best of it. I had to do everything on my own because Andy had to work a lot and only had Sundays off but the second week I was there I met Ginger out at the pool, and her Daughter was also there working so she had no one to go anywhere with so we did a lot together the second week so it was nice to have someone to go out and do things with. It really is paradise there and I had a great time.

If you click on the flower to the right you can view my pictures that I took, I took so many and need to add a lot more but what I added is a start until I get around to adding more. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Teri said...

Testing

Jan said...

Ok... it's working! I didnt' see this link originally--maybe I was only looking at the other one. Glad you got it fixed. I hope you'll have lots of lookers--your pictures are really amazing. 2 weeks in Hawaii... I'm a little green!