CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

EGGstrodinary

Awhile ago I had seen someone post something similar to this on another photography site I visit often and thought it was funny and cleaver, So Tue my instructor gave us an assignment and that was to shoot eggs, at first I thought it was a stupid assignment but then I remembered someone doing this and it clicked in my head to do something like they did and to make the assignment a little more exciting then I thought it would be at first. Mine isn't as nice as there's was and I had a hard time getting the perspective they got but it's still pretty funny. I had DS's girlfriend draw the faces for me because I can barely draw a straight line.

16 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, this is the funniest photo! Great shot!!!

Mandy said...

What a total RIOT! I love this shot. Oh my word. Hahahaha. I was going to say you crack me up...but boy...that would be bad.

Anonymous said...

That is so fuuny! Great shot!
Cari

Jason said...

WOW that is so funny! Great shots!

Reds said...

LOL! Great shot!!

Becky said...

I love it! Great idea!

Jen said...

This is a total RIOT! Great job!

C said...

OMG ROFLMAO!!!!!! I will ALWAYS remember this picture!! TOO FUNNY!!! Such a creative picture!! Awesome B/W too. This Easter... i'll look at the eggs a little diiferent LOL!

Jess said...

OMG, that is HILARIOUS!!!

pat said...

The is a HOOT!! I LOVE these! What a riot.

Bobbi said...

Love it! For reals this is so funny, great job!

~*Steffie*~ said...

Hee-larious! Love it! TFS.

Sharon said...

LMAO!

kristykh said...

That's so cute! Great faces too. I thought they were stickers at first.

Robyn said...

This is SO funny! Very cute!!

Veronica V Photography said...

Ha! I love these eggs!!