CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

What makes my life easier

I have to many things that makes my life easier but this is something that im sure makes each and every one of us life's easier. I love my car and everyday I get in it I still love driving it, I love just getting in it on a nice warm evening and driving around with the windows rolled down and the Top open.

This one was taken a long time ago but I like the shot and my car reminds me of a jet when I get in it.


This one was taken a few weeks ago

4 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

What a great car, what is it? It looks so sporty and fun to drive!

Sara said...

I'm so jealous as I am in a car that is totally about safety, mileage, emissions and # of people I squeeze in. This is NOT my favorite stage of car ownership!

I like the night and daytime shot together. They both give such different feeling, don't they?

Krissynae said...

The first photo is very interesting. Cool Lighting. Great photos.

Michelle said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that first pic. Your car is as sexy as you are!!!!